If you are experiencing or witnessing a medical emergency in the USA, please call 911 immediately.
The disclaimers on this page refer to the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, social media networking accounts, and any awareness campaigns we initiate or participate in.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages are all for information and networking purposes only, to help spread awareness for RARE & complex medical conditions.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages do not attempt to practice medicine, offer medical advice, suggest you have any of the medical conditions mentioned, or verify any medical conditions an individual may or may not have or develop.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages are in no way employed by any of the individuals, groups, or organizations featured by us. We do not endorse specific websites, hospitals, businesses, medical care providers, pharmaceuticals, medical procedures, medical information, or durable medical products mentioned or shared by members of the community.
- The use of information in the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages does not establish or represent any legal or medical relationship between Zebras On Parade and any entity or organization the information is about, from, or intended for.
- Individuals should consult a qualified healthcare professional for medical advice and answers to all personal health questions or concerns.
- While the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages attempt to be as accurate as possible, they are in no way comprehensive, or guaranteed to be adequate or error-free. We welcome corrections!
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages will be under constant development. Changes may occur in the information, programs, and resources presented at any time.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages agree to cooperate with authorized law enforcement investigations utilizing the due legal process.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages doesn’t gather private information about visitors. All information is accessed publically or provided by the visitor.
- The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages reserve the right to change any and all disclaimers described, by updating them here.
1) Intended Purpose of Information Disclaimer:
Any information provided orally or in digital print by the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages are only intended to provide general information for the audience. Zebras On Parade shares this information at our own discretion. This information is for awareness purposes, and is not to be considered medical advice. We do not claim ownership of the information shared about our referencing third parties.
Links and other third party reference materials are provided only as a information resources. Links provided to other sites are not on our servers, not maintained by us, and do not indicate a service provided by Zebras On Parade. Links are for information and convenience only.
All materials on the site, including without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights. These are shared solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No materials created by Zebras On Parade or any other protected parties may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any other purpose without prior written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the contents of this site. Any attempts to modify the site or materials, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize the site for other than its intended purposes is prohibited by law. Uses beyond those allowed by the “Fair Use” limitations (sections 107 and 109) of the U.S. Copyright laws require permission of the publisher or source.
2) Medical Information Disclaimer:
The information presented by the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages is not intended to diagnose health problems, offer treatment advice, or replace the advice or care of a medical professional. We do not answer medical questions. The answers to any questions provided by Zebras On Parade should in no way be considered medical advice or a guide for medical care.
3) No Endorsements Disclaimer
References to any individuals, groups, services, businesses, products, links, trade names, trademarks, or other third parties does not constitute or imply the endorsement, sponsorship, reimbursement, approval, or recommendation by Zebras On Parade or the contributors, volunteers, featured individuals or organizations, or any of their affiliated third parties, unless specified as such. It is not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of all content or affiliations at any linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy, content, members, employees, volunteers, or website security.
4) No Relationships or Responsibility Disclaimer:
No part of this website or the information contained here shall or may be considered professional or medical advice. The user should not assume that there is any professional or personal relationship that exists, or is created by using this site.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Under no circumstances shall Zebras On Parade, the contributors, volunteers, or affiliated organizations or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site, or that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications, failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to this site.
In states or countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extend allowed by law.
5) Consult Your Healthcare Provider Disclaimer
If you or a loved one have new or persistent health problems, feel you or a relative may have a RARE medical condition, or you have medical questions, please consult your healthcare provider. DO NOT change or modify your medical care plan or medications without consulting your healthcare provider. Do not take any information from Zebras on Parade as medical advice or substitution for qualified medical advice or care.
6) Accuracy of Information Disclaimer:
No oral or written information provided by the Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages or its contributors, volunteers, or any affiliated organizations shall in any way create a warranty or guarantee of any information or services provided. We makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, usage, or practice of the information provided in or linked to this website, or any associated sites. This website is provided on an “as is,” an as available basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, those of title, purpose, content, or non-infringement.
7) Changes In Information Disclaimer:
The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages reserve the right to change any information created or shared by us, at any time, without notice.
8) Law Enforcement Cooperation Disclaimer:
The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages agree to cooperate with authorized law enforcement investigations utilizing the due legal process. Visitors agree to use this and linked websites only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from sharing any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene; including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would considered a criminal offense, cause criminal liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, and/or international laws. Any violation of laws will result in action taken against you to the fullest extent of the law.
9) Privacy Disclaimer:
The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages have public access and do not require membership. You do not need to disclose personal information to use the site. No private information is gathered about users unless it is submitted to us through the Contact Page. For example, if you fill in the web contact form, it will document the relevant personal information you provide. This information with never be used for commercial purposes. We cannot guarantee that electronic transmissions via the internet are secure from interception, so we cannot guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal information shared on the Contact Page.
10) Notice of Disclaimers
The Zebras On Parade website, blogs, podcast, and social media networking pages reserve the right to change any and all disclaimers described, by updating them here.
The above Page of Disclosures was published on May 7, 2016. Any changes made to these disclaimers shall be added to this page, along with the date amendments are made. These Disclaimers shall continue to be in effect until further notice.
THESE LEGAL DISCLOSURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.